- Training should mostly be focused on technique.
- Technique can be incorporated throughout the session including the warm-ups.
- Technique should lessen but not entirely taken out of session.
- Physical and Tactical elements are now introduced into training gradually.
- The physical and tactical elements have increased yet techniques still remains.
- Social and Psychological elements can also be introduced from age 5.
- These elements for the all ages should all be about learning the fundamentals of Futsal whilst having fun.
Simply put a child’s earliest experience of sport will have a long term effect on the likelihood of remaining in sport for life. If a child’s initial experience is pleasurable, enjoyable and rewarding the likelihood is that longevity of sport is improved.
In the Technical Sessions we work in a more structured way towards a set syllabus that is developed the with latest coaching sessions. Such as : Base Moves | Freestyle | Passing | 1 v 1 Moves | Turning | Shooting and Dribbling
Advanced sessions are by invitation only and are made up most advanced of all ages. In these sessions we will put into practice the skills they have learned in the technical sessions. These are advanced sessions for all ages.
One on one sessions are designed with the needs of the child at their core. The one on one programme will review all aspects of your child’s technical ability. There’s a maximum of 3 clients per session.