C13 Futsal Trials
Information on Trials for Futsal World Cup
Please take note of information, failure to comply will result in non-trials.
- Players born in 2006 and 2007 only.
- Preference will be given to those already playing Futsal.
- All are welcome to attend trials.
- Please ensure you trial at the venue closest to your region.
- No studded boots allowed. Please wear Shin pads.
- Each player will be given 2 games minimum to trial.
- On successful trials, you will be notified via e-mail for further trials (only e-mail)
- No information will be given on the day to any player or parent for success or non-success.
- Id or Birth certificate is required on the day (copies only please)
- Photographs will be taken of players, please ensure permission is granted.
- A passport with a blank page will be required should you make SA Squad.
- A Futsal program is compulsory should you make SA or Gauteng Team.
- Players will be allocated times of games for their trials.
- You may not enter trials without completed registration form, acknowledgment e-mail from Gauteng Futsal, ID or Birth Certificate.
Trial Dates and Venues
Central Gauteng – Details to be announced
Western Areas – Randfontein – Details to be announced
Unaio Stadium – South Joburg – Details to be announced
Springs Indoor Center – 29th June 10am to 3pm
PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHOOSE THE VENUE OF TRIALS YOU WILL BE ATTENDING!